MyBCA X BCA Mobile
Know The Brand
Bank Central Asia (BCA) is one of the largest private banks in Indonesia. Currently, many Indonesians use BCA for various financial transactions, such as saving, making payments, taking loans, and investing. In 2014–2016, BCA developed MyBCA, a self-service digital banking outlet.
Overview of the Campaign
In this campaign the key points is to let people know that myBCA and BCA mobile completes each other By creating a visual device that represents #SalingMelengkapi (complete each other)
Goals and Objectives
Inform people about the seamless integration and mutual enhancement of myBCA and BCA mobile
Emphasize the synergy between myBCA and BCA mobile
To get people download myBCA to complete BCA mobile
Key Opinion Leaders
11 KOLS are recruited for this campaign.
- USS Feed on IG Photo achieved campaign awareness with 293,200 views and 5.20% ER, leveraging interactive relationship content that resonated with the audience.
- Ken & Grat excelled on IG Reels, generating 96,451 impressions due to their high estimated account views (est. Views: 3,442,289), significantly impacting the MyBCA content campaign.
- Violeta Ekanjani led in ER on IG Reels with 3.81%, boasting the highest estimated account ER (est. ER: 19.18%) among KOLs.
Metrics & KPI
Number of views
Number of impressions
Number of engagement
Number of likes
Percentage of engagement rate (ER)
The influencer marketing strategy for this campaign focuses on aligning content with influencers’ daily activities, ensuring a match between their personas and the campaign message, utilizing diverse platforms, maintaining message consistency, and prioritizing genuine engagement over follower count.
- Content is measured and tracked through all the platform’s built-in tools.
- This campaign utilizes 3 platforms, Instagram, YouTube and TikTok. Each influencer is assigned deliverables and objectives according their niche.
- Instagram Reels
- Instagram Photos
Insight And Learnings
Content Alignment with Influencers:
Natasha Abigeyl’s success suggests that aligning the content with the influencer’s daily life activities, especially those related to the product (MyBCA), can generate high engagement.
Understanding Influencers’ Personas:
The low performance of Babe Cabita highlights the importance of selecting influencers whose personas align with the campaign. In his case, the content mismatch led to lower engagement.
In this campaign, influencer marketing adds value by aligning influencers strategically with the campaign message and target audience. The effective collaboration, with influencers following the brief and delivering planned outcomes, ensures authenticity and contributes to successful awareness spread, maximizing engagement and overall impact for the client.