1.1. Personal data
“Personal data” points to any information relating to an identified or identifiable legal person; an identifiable legal person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a unique identifier such as a name, an ID number, location data, or any other online identifier.
1.2. Non-personal data
“Non-personal data” points to any information that cannot be directly or indirectly connected to your identity, and therefore cannot be classified as personal data,. Examples of Non-personal data are; information on browser types, operating systems, domain names, access dates and times, referring website addresses, online transactions and browsing and search activity.
1.3. Processing of data
“Processing of data” means any action or set of actions which is performed on data such as collection, recording, organizing, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, or otherwise making available, erasure or destruction.
2. Collecting and processing of non-personal and personal data
We use personal data with a sole purpose of administering, providing, and developing our services. We prevent unauthorized access to data to the best of our abilities. Data is stored in a safe environment that is not open to public access. We do not sell or otherwise transmit data to third parties, with the following exceptions;
StyleDoubler may transmit your data to:
- Service providers — to assist or facilitate in the services we provide to our clients, but only if we contractually assigned these to process data on our behalf;
- Brands and Influencers in our Platform — to provide our services;
- Social media platforms and third-party providers whose cookies and other codes are embedded on our website;
- Government institutions on the basis of mandatory national legislation
We do not transmit data to other third parties unless you have given us your consent.
Using the Platform is possible without cookies. You are allowed to alter the security settings of your browser in order to stop your device from storing cookies. Please note, however, that this setting may have negative effects on your experience using the Platform. You may delete cookies stored in your browser at any time.
2.2. Google Analytics
2.3. Participation in our platform
To participate in the Platform, the visitor submits a registration form on the registration page of the www.StyleDoubler.com domain.
- Company name (optional), full name, password
- After registration we may ask for your bank account number to wire any commissions that have accumulated on your account
We reserve the right to changes at any time without prior notification. We do not collect or use any further personal data other than voluntarily provided by you.