Wuling at GIIAS
Know The Brand
Wuling Motors is an automobile manufacturer specializing in engines and special-purpose vehicles such as mini electric cars, people movers, and many more. Wuling Group and Wuling Automobile Group Holdings Ltd established it as a joint venture.
Overview of the Campaign
The Star of The Show: Wuling
With the increasing trend of electric vehicles in Indonesia, Wuling advances as an electric vehicle brand that offers uncompromising quality.
Goals and Objectives
- Create awareness that Wuling is going to participate in GAIKINDO Indonesia International Auto Show 2022 (GIIAS)
- Launch Wuling’s newest model, Air Ev, as a form of commitment from Wuling to support Indonesia’s emission-free commitment
- Maximize sales for Air Ev and other models.
Key Opinion Leaders
For this campaign, we have recruited 12 KOLs and one publisher.
- 369,683 views reached
- 28,780 likes achieved
- 13.65% average engagement rate
- 40,208 engagements in total
Metrics and KPI
- Number of views
- Number of impressions
- Number of engagement
- Number of likes
- Percentage of engagement rate (ER)
Campaign Strategy and Implementation
Recruited KOLs and publishers will inform their followers about Wuling’s participation in GIIAS 2022 by attending and creating a series of event coverage content. The content will be shared on their designated social media channels, like Instagram or TikTok.
Tools and Platforms
We utilize Instagram’s built-in tools to measure whether the content achieves the KPIs mentioned earlier.
Each KOL promotes different models of Wuling vehicles and emphasizes various aspects of the cars while conveying the same key message to encourage the adoption of electric vehicles. This key message reflects Wuling’s support for Indonesia’s commitment to emissions-free transportation.
TikTok Content Sample
Instagram Content Sample
Insights and Learning
- Utilizing the same KOL lineup from previous campaigns benefits this current campaign. The KOLs better understand the required content flow and can promptly meet brand approval.
- For optimal product knowledge clarity, the brand needs to be fully engaged and active during event coverage and attendance activations.
- Setting an optimal timeline for each campaign step is crucial to avoid miscommunication and confusion between KOL and the brand.
- Our partnership with Wuling is proven to be very successful and engaging, with satisfying results.
- The key message Wuling wants to communicate with the audience aligns exceptionally well with the activations used.
Download the Case Study Summary
To make it more convenient, we have prepared a comprehensive PDF summary of the case study that you can download and read on the go.
Please fill out the form below to receive your free copy of the case study summary.