Why is The Amount of Payment I Received Different Than The Amount Shown in App?
The amount shown in app is called an Unverified Payment. It is intended to provide an estimation only and does not represent the actual amount of payment you receive.
Please note that brands have their own policy and a right to reject individual conversions should a transaction not meet their policy (i.e, credit card fraud, suspicious traffic and purchases that are against brand’s policy).
StyleDoubler is not responsible for any deductions made by brand in relation to individual conversions.
Transactions are considered completed purchase when the buyer fulfills the following criteria:
- Buyer is not a computer-generated user, such as a robot, spider, computer script or other automated, artificial, or any other fraudulent method made to appear like individual, real-life person;
- Buyer does not use pre-populated fields;
- Buyer completes all of the information required for Completed Purchase within the time period allowed by Shopee, and;
- Buyer does not later determined by Shopee to be fraudulent, incomplete, unqualified, or a duplicate.
Transactions made through affiliate links provided by Lazada are considered valid as long as they are in accordance with Lazada’s policies. Invalid transactions are called chargeback transaction and are not eligible for fee payout.
A transaction is considered a chargeback transaction when they fall under the following criteria:
- Fraudulent and invalid transactions (including manually identified transactions or transactions identified by automated fraudulent order check tools used by Lazada)
- Cancelled transactions
- Returned orders